Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
• Knowledge of networking concepts: LAN, switching, firewalls
• Knowledge and experience working with VMware virtualization technology
• Experience with SAN environments
• Linux & Windows installation and troubleshooting skills.
• Data center experience: Rackmount & Cabling
• Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
• At least 2 years’ experience in systems administration
• TCP/IP services (dns, ntp, NfS, CIFS) on Linux & Windows
• Active Directory knowledge & experience
• Firewall experience (preferable Checkpoint)
• Monitoring experience (preferable Nagios)
• Basic scripting knowledge
• English Required (C1)
In this position:
• Learning and implementing new technologies.
• Assist System Engineer with provisioning, installation, troubleshooting.
• Assist and support technical issues.
• Provide support to system and senior engineers on system customization.
• Work in the data center, cabling, racking, remote hands.
We at everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for a young IT professional who is eager to learn and very motivated to join our team in Strasbourg to work for a European Agency. We require a good level of English and an IT background (studies or/and experience). We offer a permanent contract in France and a clear career path. This person will be working for a European Agency located there, as part of a multicultural team.
Are you up for the challenge?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 17.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.