Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary / Rate: £20,000 - £24-000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Multinational Consultancy, with 14,000 employees and Offices Worldwide.
Due to the success of the UK London Head Office over the last 5 years my Client is in the position where they have opened a new office in Glasgow.
As a result of this a number of administrator/PA activities will need to be supported.
We are looking for an experienced full time Administration Coordinator working from the new Glasgow Office. This person will be coordinating our day to day activities playing a pivotal role in the smooth running of our operations in Scotland.
• Responsible for the effective day-to-day running of the office, providing facilities management and administration support
• Employee main point of contact
• Maintain levels of general offices stationery
• Office visitors – internal & external, meeting room bookings, postal procedures, general office policies, couriers, catering services as/ when required
• Support London Office for any financial or HR matters
• Handle all incoming correspondence and produce all outgoing correspondence.
• Deal with all IT issues and equipment, including mobile telephones and ordering of additional equipment when required.
• Have proven experience in a similar role
• Have excellent communication skills,
• Be highly organised and methodical
• Be able to demonstrate skills in excel, word and PowerPoint
• Be able to multi task, be resourceful and a natural problem solver
• Have energy, drive and enthusiasm with a good level of common sense