Job title: Project Assistant
Responsible to: Project Manager
Hours per week: 45 hours
Salary: Meets industry average
Main purpose of the job: To provide general assistance to the Project Manager as part of Eventica’s projects alongside admin, office and accounts support.
The post holder will be responsible for the following tasks:
o To assist with administrative tasks to include typing, scanning and photocopying; taking enquiries and requests and ensuring clear and full messages via phone, email or in person are relayed to the relevant person or followed up as necessary.
o Collate and maintain research information using the internet, databases and spreadsheets with regard to all areas of managers’ work.
o Attend meetings, training events and conferences where appropriate.
o Provide adequate cover within the office.
o Research and provide appropriate feedback on projects and funding for these.
o Database entry as required on in-house database.
o Work some evenings and weekends to ensure programme delivery and attend meetings and other functions as required.
o Carry out any other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Manager which may be reasonably required of the post holder relevant to the main purpose of the post.
o Provide Personal Assistant services to the Project Manager.
The post holder will be based at Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way, London SW6 2UZ, but will be expected to travel internationally.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to pay attention to detail while working to a tight deadline
• Ability to work alone and with little supervision.
• Ability to handle a wide range of activities and prioritising these effectively.
• Ability to use a comprehensive range of IT software (Microsoft Office and e-mail and internet applications) and the willingness to train in additional IT skills as and when required.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to tight timeframes.
• Good written and proof reading skills with ability to present information logicially and concisely.
• Willingness to work as part of a team.
• Tact, patience and diplomacy. Ability to maintain a sensitive and professional approach towards colleagues and service users
• Awareness and adherence to the Eventica brand and philosophy
If you are interested, please send a CV along with a Cover letter explaining why you think you are best suited for this position. CVs without Cover letters will not be considered.