Project Manager - Stations Self Service Solution, based in King’s Cross, London
You will work on multiple IT projects related to our Customer Services operations at the Eurostar Stations. We are planning to deploy a new Self Service Solution at our Stations at the end of 2017, and we will require some support to test the solution. We will also improve our Departure Control System (such as improving the way it will work with our new fleet, improve existing features, work on check-in on mobile solution), and improve the quality of service for our customers.
We are looking for someone who will...
• Take part in this work stream within the “Stations Systems” team, and be involved in the life cycle of these projects
• Provide technical analysis to resolve issues and propose solutions to user needs and challenges.
• Identify, understand and flag all project risks and issues to the key project stakeholders;
• Help manage the delivery and contribute to the delivery of new Stations application project and other current key applications used at our stations;
• Ensure that there is a balanced workload for all the suppliers involved in the project, manage resource availability and performance;
• Maintain clear communication between all business stakeholders
• Contribute to shaping the future of Eurostar’s Stations systems. Work on key projects relating to Information Systems at the Stations in the operational and customer service area (Self Service Solution, real time dashboards, tests with Departure Control System)
We are looking for someone who has...
• An ability to analyse technical problems, propose solutions and write analysis documentation thoroughly and clearly;
• An interest in working with people from various backgrounds in a multicultural environment;
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills: understand complex technical and functional needs, as well as current business processes;
• Good communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and externally, thanks to excellent written and verbal skills.
• Must have French language skills
In addition to the skills above, it will be advantageous if the candidate has...
• MA / MSc or equivalent underway in Computing
• Some experience in software development within an IT technical area
• Some experience in Project Management would be a bonus.
You will be based in the Eurostar Headquarters in London (King’s Cross), for a minimum duration 6 months and a salary of £18,000 per annum.
Starting date: September/October 2017
• 75% discount on Oyster Card for Tube travel
• 6 free Eurostar single journeys
• 10 discounted Eurostar return journeys for your friends and families