Eurostar is continuously improving its CRM Systems, in order to provide the best Customer Service possible, empowering our customer-facing staff in the stations, the call centre, and on board the trains, but also to deliver new Marketing capabilities in order to re-activate and acquire new audiences.
At the end of 2013, we introduced a new Customer Service Platform (Salesforce Service Cloud), and later in 2014, we introduced a new Marketing Email Campaign Platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) - we are constantly extending these applications to learn more about our customers, anticipate their queries, and better target them.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Be part of a multi-disciplinary team (including functional / business / technical / contact centre / stations ), with people from various backgrounds, in a multicultural environment.
• Be involved in the day-to-day support of the CRM systems, resolving operational issues, reviewing and analysing causes and suggesting improvements, enforcing a Salesforce system governance.
• Participate in the development of the system, following the Agile methodology (several cycles of development, testing, presentation to the stakeholders, release to production), and source code control in Github.
• Perform the role of a Business Analyst when rules change or enhancements are required
• Document new processes and suggest enhancements to our CRM solutions.
• Work on key projects relating to CRM Systems in the e-business and distribution area, such as:
o Live Chat re-implementation;
o Social Media integration;
o Deployment of a marketing & operational e-Voucher solution;
o Automated Business Lounge Check-in solution;
o Delivery of a new Disruption Communications management platform;