This is an exciting Business Development role, for an award-winning company who manufacture protective cases aimed at transporting fragile and security sensitive equipment in demanding terrains and environments. This expanding company are seeking a proactive French or Spanish speaker to assist the Business Development Manager and Sales team to generate new business in Europe for this unique product.
• Follow up on leads made at exhibitions and seminars
• Communicating with distributors and coordinating activities
• Finding new customers
• Potential travel to France or Spain
• Attendance at exhibitions
• Marketing and communication activities
• Business Degree or similar
• Internet research skills
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge
• Excellent communication and networking skills (exhibitions)
• Ability to work on own initiative and with great organisational skills
• Confidence to sell to business
The Host Company
This award-winning host company has a turnover of $10 million, designing and producing military grade boxes and cases for transportation of fragile and expensive equipment in potentially hostile climates and environments. This could include, for example the military, film and Television Industry and Scientific institutions. The company has hosted several successful ESPA internships.
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work
FRENCH speaker with ability to speak SPANISH a bonus! Also, good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards).
This typical English market town offers a relaxed lifestyle, independent shopping and arts within a beautiful setting. Located in the county of Wiltshire, it’s within easy reach of the lively cities of Bath and Bristol and only 1.5 hours on the train from London.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?