EY’s FAAS teams support you in determining, monitoring and disclosing financial and nonfinancial insights for your stakeholders. FAAS addresses the CFO’s agenda and provides CFOs, controllers, treasurers and audit committees with insight and services to support compliance with evolving financial requirements and help provide transparency and trust in reporting to support better decision-making. We also help to support finance functions with robust financial data analytics and innovation through ourtools.
Our services cover a wide range of accounting and reporting, transaction accounting, treasury, and corporate governance services that can make your business meet changing market conditions, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
We aim to do this by providing innovative support to inspire confidence while addressing reporting challenges that stem from the changing economic and regulatory environment.
This opportunity is within our Digital Transformation team and provides advisory services focused on ERP enablement, ERP selection, developing road map for SAPS4Hana migration, Quality assurance of ongoing implementation, Finance Transformation, performance improvement and implementation, business process engineering, robotic process automation, Intelligent automation, AI/Machine Learning enabled automation and effective financial control, reporting and consolidation.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as finance, accounting, engineering, and a professional certification such as ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA, or an MBA or Masters in finance
· Minimum of three years of relevant experience, with a focus on technology enabled finance transformation and broader finance and systems
· At least three end to end complete project lifecycles in the SAP S4Hana domain with a specific focus on SD (Sales & distribution), MM (material management) and FICO (finance and control)ERP enabled finance transformation projects, that have significant ERP technology (SAP, S4HANA)
· The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirements dictate
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Track record with a leading consulting firm or IT services provider
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.