At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Agile Delivery Consultants at EY are the strategic driver of organizational change, business growth and innovation. Our Agile teams work across different segments within Financial Services, cross-pollinating the best of digital, customer, strategy and technology to design, build and run the businesses of tomorrow. They traverse the organisational spectrum from strategy, strategic design, culture and innovation, through to experience transformation and digitization of operations. No two days are the same.
They embrace an achievement focused culture within EY, living EY’s core values, and positively influencing our culture more widely through the collaborative engagement of other internal teams to deliver leading practice digital strategy, innovation, customer experiences and digital operations.
In delivering transformational change for our clients, Agile Consultants work in close partnership with multi-disciplinary team members to deliver project objectives through structured planning while being design and customer led, leveraging best practice delivery methods (Agile, Lean, etc.).
Your Key Responsibilities
· Our team focuses on strategic design of organisations, experience design, digital solutions and the adoption of these, execution (scrum, spotify, SAFe) and innovation. You are being recruited primarily for agile and scrum delivery but at various times will work across the other domains.
· Support senior team in developing new content for our clients which can include market research/ sizing, as well as creating digital prototypes
· Participate in business development activities and create client pitches and proposals
· Form part of our client project delivery teams where you will manage deliverables, analyze data, prepare presentations and design solutions
Skills and Attributes for Success
· Feel excited working with multiple parts of the businesses across different types of Financial Services businesses, solutioning and delivering complex digital solutions
· You find yourself always wanting to innovate and shape the industry, wanting to differentiate
· You have been known to be able to understand both sides of a coin, the business aspect and the technology aspect of things
· You always see yourself as someone who likes being near the businesses and is always passionate about looking for opportunities in turning day to day business challenges into digital solutions
· You have analytical mindset and a highly structured problem-solving approach
· You enjoy communicating with people from various background and skill sets across an organization, and has always been great at communicating an idea across various channels and mediums
To Qualify for the role, you must have
· Min 3 years' experience as an internal or external consultant working on agile delivery projects, process and digital transformations, UI/ UX design, operations and/or technology projects in a digital environment in Financial Services (banking, insurance or asset management) or in management consulting
· Degree in Business or IT
· Strong Delivery expert (Scrum certified or other agile certifications) is a must
· Understanding of agile delivery tools
· Detailed knowledge of creating user stories/requirements definition/acceptance criteria using agile tools and techniques
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Ability to work in a collaborative and client-facing environment
· Experience of multi-channel digital environments having worked in professional services and/or customer focused companies
· Business Analysis, Process Analysis, Customer journey and Design thinking background is a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Working knowledge of the full lifecycle of software development
· Experience of working with or as part of a scrum team
· Aspects of Design Thinking and innovation including user research, functional requirements definition, business process analysis, business modelling, and workshop design and facilitation is beneficial
· Some prototyping / wireframing knowledge and experience
· Experience of developing and documenting user stories and epics
· Advanced degrees relevant to digital delivery.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
· Great experience to drive organizational change with the largest financial services organisations in Asia
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
What we offer
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.