EY’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team forms part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) business unit and specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation and fraud detection. Our development team form part of our eDiscovery service line; focusing on the design and implementation of bespoke solutions to support a vast range of complex client requirements.
FIDS-X is an incubator for new ideas and innovation with a focus on rapid prototyping and application development. We work across a broad range of sectors with large and varied portfolio of clients.
We’re currently looking for a web developer to join our growing team and help us deliver new and innovative client solutions. You will be required to learn quickly, pick up new concepts proactively, and adapt and change to new technologies.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Develop custom web applications (C# MVC, ASP.NET) to help solve complex and unique client problems, building on established technologies and infrastructure.
· Automate business processes to improve the efficiency and quality of deliverables within the business.
· Use problem solving approaches to overcome unexpected issues — both technical and operational.
· Utilise cutting edge web frameworks to deliver solutions e.g. Bootstrap, React, Angular Node etc.
· Research and development, looking for new ways to use existing and emerging technologies to solve client problems.
To qualify for the role you must have:
· First or 2:1 class degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development (or equivalent)
· ASP.NET (C# MVC)
· Web frameworks (Bootstrap, React, Angular, Node, etc.)
· Experience using Git version control
· Experience with responsive web design
· Good understanding of Microsoft SQL
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Adaptable working style with self-initiative and the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced dynamic industry
· Ability to work well within the team, as well as managing your own schedule to help us deliver projects on time
· Produce good quality work with a great attention to detail
· The ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Understand the importance of coding standards
What working at EY offers
· We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.