Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a Technology Consulting Professional, you will help businesses realise the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you will deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we will work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you will need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
In this role you will work along with our clients to transform their business through disruptive innovation enablement and transformational design solutions. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment.
Your key responsibilities
Your primary responsibilities include designing and developing end to end responsive interfaces that deliver world class UX for consumer facing and/or employee facing web applications and mobile applications. You will add functionality to these front-end applications by invoking microservices and will incorporate digital capabilities such as mobile payments, telematics and so on. You will be responsible for design and development of microservices and related integration patterns (e.g. orchestrations, messaging patterns, event generation, data streaming) to implement the technical architecture of our client solutions. You will be expected to leverage your knowledge of best practices and tools in this area to create efficient, reliable, scalable and high-performance code. You will work in concert with functional requirements teams, user experience teams and microservices teams to deliver the highest quality output that exceeds the expectations of our client.
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong teaming and communications
· Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Dedicated, resourceful and able to work under pressure
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any other relevant discipline
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology or a similar role
· Good understanding/hands-on experience building applications/platforms
· Experience in delivering digital projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
· Familiar with cloud platforms, i.e. Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud
· Proven track record in a consulting environment will be an added advantage
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.