In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce.
As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Working in the Mobility at EY offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
In Mobility, we work with our clients to manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. We place great importance on providing valuable tax planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for our clients.
As part of our global network, PAS benefits from strategic investment in a number of its service lines and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Working in Mobility at EY offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career. You will be involved in the day to day delivery of exceptional client service, and will be responsible for the management of relationships across a broad range of stakeholders.
We are looking to recruit Tax Advisors into our Reading office.
Your key responsibilities
· Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
· Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
· Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
· Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
· Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
· Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
· Experienced expatriate tax practitioner
· Prepared to study for CTA qualification (if not already achieved)
· Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
· Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
· Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
· Ability to build strong client relationships
· Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
To qualify for the role you must have:
· ATT/ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA/Law qualification (or equivalent)
· Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
· Client focused and commercially aware
· Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
· Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
· Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Experience working within professional services
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.