To participate in the development, facilitation and deployment of “World Class Learning” to the UK & Ireland region (“UK&I) in line with the UK&I Learning Deployment operating model. As a Learning Coordinator you will be expected to perform some or all of the core responsibilities detailed below, contributing to the Talent Development team’s priorities and objectives.
You will be aligned to the Assurance Service Line team and you may also be required to contribute to activities or projects across the wider UK&I Talent Development function
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Support the management of a portfolio of courses working with the Learning Consultant. Examples of responsibilities are included below
· the initial set up of courses and classes, including input request into the LAS system
· the initial and ongoing monitoring of participant nominations when managed by the GSS
· venue booking and accommodation management
· material management
· onsite logistics such as managing sign in sheets, stationery arrangements (these do not always require you to be physically onsite), instructor memos
· input to course financials e.g. initial review of invoices and follow up with suppliers as necessary, budget preparation, monitoring of spend
· support the Learning Consultant in the management of facilitators
· management of cancellations, no shows and missed sessions
· support the recording, editing and production of online modules/webcasts
· Maintain and manage relationships with key stakeholders relevant to your courses, being the first point of contact for your course within the business. The relationships may include participants, service line resourcing teams, Course Managers, Facilitators, Learning Champions, Quality and Efficiency networks, External training providers
· Responsible for the detailed review of work performed by GSS Learning administrator
· Coach and support the UK&I GSS Learning administration coordinators to increase their knowledge, skills and competence within their role along with their understanding of the UK&I region
· Maintain a thorough understanding and adhere to the UK&I Learning Deployment Operating Model
· Contribute to EYU/learning initiatives (both Service Line and Firm Wide) across the UK&I region
· Provide on-site support for your own and others’ courses as required
· Be the first point of contact for queries from the practice in relation to the courses you are responsible for and respond to ad hoc Talent Development related queries
· Ongoing management of UK&I Learning mailboxes for the courses you are responsible for
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· Able to manage complex deployment projects, including on-site event management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
· Proactive problem solver
· Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm
· Strong team player with an enthusiastic, can do approach
· Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
· A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and efficiencies
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Specific experience of supporting deployment of large scale residential events
· A background and experience in learning deployment and coordination
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint
· Experience of working with learning management systems
· Time and project management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
· The ability to pre-empt deadlines and pursue colleagues for relevant information
What we look for:
You will be an experienced administrator or coordinator ideally gained from working in learning and development. A coordinator with a passion for development and desire to provide an exceptional learning experience. You will also work closely with Learning Consultants and Course Managers in the Talent Development team so the ability to build strong and effective relationships in project teams will also be key.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.