Does working in company with double digit growth interest you? Do you want to be in the middle of a change environment influencing the recruitment agenda? Do you want to work with an organisation that promoted 36% of its employees in 2017? If this sounds like something you would like to be part of and you have some experience in a similar role, then this could be the opportunity for you. EY has offices in 5 locations around the country. We are open to this position being based in any of them or remotely if you would prefer a more flexible working arrangement.
As a Talent Attraction Screener for EY, you will work closely with recruitment team to proactively manage talented professionals who have expressed their interest in joining EY. Find, engage, and activate candidates from our Applicant Tracking System to pipeline talent and enable us to maximise the return we can exploit from this source. Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to truly understand requirements of various roles and how they fit into the organisation.
Your day to day will include -
· Manage and execute candidate pipeline to deliver high calibre candidates to the next recruitment stage
· Partner with recruiters to share information that facilitates an effective search process
· Act as a search expert for various business areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
· Identify potential candidates through our Applicant Tracking System and engage them for potential roles in EY
· Develop talent communities for niche recruitment campaigns as well as sustained marketing outreach
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative candidate management strategies
· Commit to own personal development and ensure capability and skills are always up to date
In order to be successful in this role candidates should have:
· 1 years suitable experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines
· Excellent research/candidate identification skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill roles
· Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach to work
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong team player and flexible in their approach to work
· Ability to work on a number of different tasks to agreed timescales
If you would like to join a fast paced, dynamic organisation where you can work autonomously in a friendly and supportive environment please contact us with your CV. We are happy to consider flexible working options for this role and open to remote location and or working hours that suit you so if you feel this role might be right for you, please get in touch for more information.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.