Working as a valued member of the Experienced Hire recruitment team, focused on the UK & Ireland markets, you will have the opportunity to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience and identify top talent in the market directly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and develop your direct sourcing and candidate management skills. You will partner with the recruiters to advise and present to the business in stakeholder meetings, map candidate markets, source active and passive candidates, gather information about competitor firms and develop a deep commercial awareness of the diverse areas within your service line team at EY.
This is a position which opens up a variety of career routes. You may choose to expand your role within the Talent Search team itself or develop skills in a Recruitment Advisor position. Previous incumbents have also moved into different roles within the wider Talent (HR) team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Direct sourcing and creating candidate pipelines for volume recruitment campaigns as well as niche specialist roles as the business requires
· Using multiple sourcing channels including social media, research/ recruitment databases, new joiner recommendations and existing talent pools to identify relevant candidates for current recruitment plans
· Being a first point of contact for potential candidates, able to discuss and sell current opportunities as well as being able to promote EY as an employer of choice
· Engaging with candidates on an on-going basis as they progress through the interview process, taking feedback and shaping and managing offers alongside your Recruiter counterparts
· Working closely with the firm’s operational recruiters to enhance your understanding of business needs and candidate profiles sought
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· A passion for direct sourcing, understanding candidate markets and competitor firms, as well as wider interest in and experience of other areas of talent acquisition/recruitment
· Determined to deliver excellence, organised, driven to succeed and a strong team-player
To qualify for the role you must have:
· Demonstrable track record of being focused on direct sourcing either as part of a wider recruitment role (agency, RPO or in-house) or within a sourcing/talent acquisition driven recruitment model
· Focused on developing direct sourcing strategies, deep knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and methodologies
· Able to deliver high quality candidates for multiple/volume recruitment campaigns
· A firm commitment to delivering exceptional candidate experience
· Experience developing and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders such as hiring managers, recruitment colleagues and colleagues from across HR
· A keen interest in delivering diverse talent to meet EY’s strong commitment to D&I targets and priorities
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Natural ability to quickly establish rapport with new contacts
· A high level of adaptability, given the diverse nature of projects and stakeholders across the portfolio
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here . We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.