Supply Chain & Operations Advisor - EY Cyprus
At EY we are expanding our Advisory practice and specifically building our Performance Improvement (PI) team in Cyprus. Due to this expansion we are recruiting high achieving and driven individuals to be part of the growing business within our practice.
Within EY's Supply Chain & Operations (SC&O) practice, the Procurement team enable clients to maximise value from their third party spend and supplier relationships. We help clients solve commercial & procurement challenges from defining the strategy for sourcing through to managing the effective and efficient delivery of complex tenders and commercial solutions.
As part of our Performance Improvement team, you will work with leading multinational organizations and public sector agencies to deliver innovative and sustainable improvements in business performance.
Your key responsibilities
As an Advisor you will assist the Supply Chain & Operations team collecting information and performing analysis to solve clients' business problems, supporting and participating in client interviews, workshops and meetings, preparing project deliverables and reports and supporting sales initiatives. With us you can develop your competencies in e.g. one or more of the following areas during your employment: Supply Chain strategy and operating models, Supply Chain Effectiveness and Performance Improvement, Route to Market Strategy, Cost to Serve Analysis, Logistics Engineering and Procurement Transformation.
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English
· Outgoing personality and a client oriented mindset
· Positive outlook and ability to adapt to new challenges as a true team player
· High analytical and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work in a high pressured environment
· High level of self-motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
· Seize the opportunity and apply by submitting your CV, cover letter, transcript of records, and high school certificate on our careers website
To qualify for the role you must have
· University Degree and Postgraduate studies of Logistics Engineering/Supply Chain & Operations Management/ Logistics Management
· 2-3 years of relative working experience will be considered an asset
· Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
· Deep interest in providing insights into supply chain transformation, sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, outbound logistics, logistics engineering, manufacturing, and product service and delivery.
· Good knowledge of AUTOCAD is required
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience working in multicultural teams
· Intellectual curiosity and energy
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.