When unusual financial activity is suspected, we can investigate, perform electronic evidence discovery, and review financial reports — all with the sensitivity and urgency required. And if necessary, we can provide expert witness testimony to explain our findings.
That’s why some of the world’s largest companies — and many of its best-known law firms — turn to EY.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual with a strong academic background to join our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice. As a member of the FIDS department, you’ll develop your career by communicating creative, strategic goals both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Staff/Assistant you will have responsibility for:
· The planning and execution of Information Technology Audit engagements, including evaluation of IT General controls.
· Internal Audit engagements, Corporate Compliance and Fraud Investigations.
· Financial Audit Data Analytics engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
Strong communication skills.
Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Seek feedback on performance and drive own development.
Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
To qualify for the role you must have
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields like Information Security and MIS. A Master’s degree in an IT-related field will be considered an advantage.
· Previous experience in IT Audit, IT Compliance and Information Security is an advantage but it is not an essential requirement in order to be a successful applicant.
· Good knowledge of Office Productivity tools is a must.
· Knowledge of CAAT tools (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) like ACL will be considered as an advantage.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
· The successful applicant is expected to complete a professional certification relating to the field of Information Security or IT Audit / Assurance or Fraud Examination within the first year of employment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.