At EY, our Global Managed Services is increasing focus on technology enabled platform Services.
As Solutions Architect, you will be expected to support workstreams as part of a complex pursuit and run workstreams in Core pursuits. The role will focus on qualified client pursuits and include the design of business and technical solutions, transition and transformation plans and any ongoing development requirements. You will report to the Global Managed Services Area Solution Architect Leader and work closely with the other significant regional stakeholders as well as global delivery and enablement teams.
Your key responsibilities:
· Apply the existing Solution Architecture Framework and approach
· Support solution workstreams within the pursuit covering all aspects of people, process and technology
· Apply assets in support of the design of target client solution (resourcing, location, technology, integration), transition and transformation program, based upon repeatable IP
· You will be required to work on complex pursuits with the Lead Solution Architect, peer workstream leaders and Service Line Subject Matter Resource
· You will also be required to work on core pursuits, partner with pursuit leader and team
· You will be required to own core architectural assets and maintain them through the pursuit lifecycle
· Provide input towards the design of a specific priority managed services offering over the development lifecycle with particular focus on delivery components necessary to deploy a viable solution for our clients
· Support the Managed Services Delivery Team with the transition and establishment of the managed services
· Support training programs for potential managed services solution architect and offering leads
· Capture knowledge to support pursuits
· Support the recruitment and development of solution talent into the Managed Services team
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Experience in developing integrated managed services solutions
· Demonstrated experience building client solutions that leverage and reuse existing assets and capabilities including alliances.
· Developed client value propositions
· Some experience across Managed Services life cycle
· Experience in problem solving skill, costing, technology-based solution with deals and offerings
· 3 to 5 years of industry experience
· Relevant degree: Engineering, Computer science, Business development
Ideally you will have:
· Experience supporting commercial negotiation, business development and delivery
· Client facing experience in terms of solution iteration and presentation skills
· Experience of managing complex client requirements that you will be able to turn into comprehensible and simplified solution
· You may have certification in architecture degree such as TOGAF
· Proficiency in Design Thinking and Agile Methodology
The location of this position is flexible within the given Area.
What We Look For
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition, we’re looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.