At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant (f/m)
As part of the Luxembourg International Tax group, you will provide Tax expertise to prestigious multinational companies whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients, encompassing, delivering value to EY and its clients while building a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
You are part of an international multi-disciplinary team advising our clientele of large corporate multinationals.
You are responsible for high quality delivery of transfer pricing advice and solutions to major financial and operational companies.
You analyze various industries, companies and processes to determine where value is created and how business activities are remunerated. Your work will help our clients to determine their intercompany transfer-pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
· Conducting regular economic analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data gathering;
· Preparing relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis;
· Analyzing business value chains to establish the most appropriate transfer pricing policy;
You assist in the pitch process and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events.
You are also involved in relevant ad hoc projects as and when required.
You develop internal relationships within our international network with other EY Tax and financial professionals. You manage client service teams and contribute to people development.
To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
Skills and attributes for success
Your career in Tax enabled you to be exposed to complex International taxation matters.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A Master degree with specialization in LLM in International Taxation and/or Law, Engineering or equivalent
· 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in International Taxation on the Luxembourgish market
· Fluency in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset
· Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective time management skills
· The ability and desire to take initiative and work independently as well as collaborate with other team members depending on project size and needs
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
· High interest working in a dynamic and international environment built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.