At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Due to globalisation and developments within technology the structure of organisations are undergoing a lot of changes. As (Tech) consultant at EY you support organisations with these transformations. Our teams exist of specialised consultants with different backgrounds. Our consultants are involved in a variety of projects, from developing up to implementing a strategy within different industries. Our core areas are Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare.
As (senior) consultant Process Mining you’re part of our ambitious, growing and always fun Data & Analytics team. We work with many global customers in a variety of industries such as: Life Sciences, Consumer Products & Retail, Chemicals, Healthcare. Our aim is to help our clients to experience and demonstrate the value process mining and all its features can bring to an organization through driving business process insights, improvements and automation. We work with the leading process mining platforms, we implement the software at clients or embed process mining in the delivery of our supply chain, risk, or Finance solutions. We look forward to put your experience in practice and help expand our process mining capability!
Your key responsibilities
Your main focus is to understand the data and information challenges of our customers
· You will search for information solutions that deliver immediate impact and results for our customers by making the translation of the information needs through creating insightful analytics, dashboards and management reports.
· You will work on process mining projects where you’re responsible for analyzing large, diverse datasets and creating dashboards, where you always keep focus on adding value for the customer.
· You will use and learn to use various tools such as Python, R, SQL Server, Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI to perform data analyses and build dashboards. The focus of your work will be on using process mining tooling but at EY you will also get the opportunity to further develop other solutions!
· You will work in multidisciplinary teams and work closely together with our customers, this requires you to be able to communicate your findings in a clear way. With your specialist knowledge you add specific value and know how to impress our customers!
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
· A Master's degree in Business Analytics, Business Informatics, Econometrics or Business Economics (or a similar study)
· You’re an entrepreneur and you’ve got the drive to establish further growt both on personal level as well as within the team
· You’re are customer focused, results driven and creative. You know how to turn your creativity into real results. You’ve got great communication skills in both Dutch and English
· You have got a minimum of 2 years’ experience in process mining implementations
· You have deep experience in building data models and analysis dashboards with process mining software solutions such as Celonis, UiPath, PAFnow,etc.
· You have experience in leading process mining (implementation) projects in complex stakeholder environments and large multinationals.
· Due to this experience, you’ve got solid knowledge of business processes (e.g.. P2P, AP, O2C, AR, R2R).
· Because of these experiences you have good knowledge about leading ERP systems and their underlying data structure and processes (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Salesforce) and are therefore able to identify the right data and guide and advise the customer during the projects.
· You’re experienced in leading workshops with different stakeholders and you’re able to turn relevant process mining insights into impactful reports that allow our customers to get the right value from process mining.
What we offer
A competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and careerdevelopment. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Find out more onwww.werkenbijey.nl about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or - if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible - Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.