Senior Consultant in Strategy & Transactions
Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you. As a trusted Senior Consultant in Strategy and Transactions you will advise our clients into success.
As a Senior Consultant in Strategy & Transaction department you will work on business and asset valuation projects, design, construction and review of financial models for operations and strategic planning, participate in financial due-diligence projects, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, valuations and litigation matters. You will help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals.
Your key responsibilities:
· Be the key person responsible for preparation of reports and detailed financial modelling and analysis
· Use advanced modelling techniques to provide insights into data that supports the decision making of our clients on their key financial, economic and operational issues
· Think critically, identify issues and propose strategies related to the advice being provided
· Design and build financial models for clients
· Review Excel models prepared by clients
· Take ownership for delivery of projects within each team
To qualify for the role you must have:
· University degree in Finance / Economics or related area
· Ability to conduct detailed analysis on products, markets competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities
· Active and visible person at the transactions, valuations and business modelling markets, to engage in meaningful discussions with current and potential clients
· Excellent analytical, project management, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Latvian and English
· Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· At least 2 year experience in supporting clients in transaction-related processes in various financial matters, experience in valuation and business modeling would be considered as an advantage
· Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered as an advantage
· Russian language skills would be an advantage
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
· A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.