EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our organization helps companies in business across all industries to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. As a leading professional service organization, EY is present in 140 countries worldwide and employs over 160 000 people. We offer our clients, which are small, medium-sized companies and international corporations, a broad array of services in audit, tax and advisory.
EY Belgium is hiring exceptional talent to assist us in building a world class People Advisory Service Line (PAS).
We are happy/proud to share that our team is winning the hearts and minds of organizations by assisting them to solve their complex people problems by a pragmatic, innovative and no frills-approach. As a part of PAS, the Workforce Advisory Services team has four solutions to help our clients – Organization & Workforce Transformation, Learning & Change, Leadership & Culture and Agile HR.
In order to strengthen our Workforce Advisory Services team in Diegem, we are now looking for an energetic and passionate Senior Consultant in Change.
Within the current PAS-team, we have a lot of skill diversity which enables us to share knowledge very fast. We also believe in cultural diversity, as a result, our team consists of people of all ages, from all over the world. We literally are a mini United Nations in Belgium.
So, are you a passionate HR geek with a track record in Organizational change and Employee experience? Then this could be the opportunity that could change your life! (And ours).
As a member of the Workforce Advisory team in PAS you’ll be part of a team with a wide variety of experiences.
You’ll be specifically part of Change Management projects and advise stakeholders while building trusted relationships with colleagues and clients. Some important attributes for success in this role are:
· A never ending passion for the people agenda in organizations;
· Ability and willingness to work in an extremely diverse, flexible, fun loving team;
· Curious and innovative nature which strives to solve client problems in innovative ways;
· Capability to thoroughly manage projects in an autonomous way, from the planning phase through to implementation;
· A profound understanding and continuous learning of the opportunities and trends associated with the people agenda regarding learning, employee experience and change management
To qualify for the role you must have the following core technical expertise and experience:
At least 3-5 years of work experience including the following:
· Experience in change management and employee experience projects including stakeholders management, impact analysis, communication strategies, user engagement and readiness assessment;
· Practical project management experience including planning, reporting, budget management, risk management and complex project monitoring;
· Business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients;
· Demonstrated track record of building trusted client relationships and strong networking skills
Ideally, you also have
· Practical expertise in design thinking and persona ideation
· Relevant consultancy experience, working in a Big 4, a global management consultancy firm, niche organizational strategy houses or boutique consultancy firm
· Have a relevant Masters’ degree (required) and/or relevant post-graduate qualification
· Acquired a fluency in professional English and fluent in French or Dutch
What working at EY offers
· You will join a dynamic, young team, focused on innovation, new products & services development, and a strong focus on customer experience design;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc.).;
· We offer extensive training catalogue, including both on technical matters, as well on soft skills development;
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a sustainable work-life balance;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status;
· You are welcomed in a warm, trust based and family-minded team