Security Risk Analyst
Within a strict regulatory framework, Security Risk Management aims to comply with a multitude of demands driven by operational needs, among them the employer’s responsibility for the wellbeing of employees.
For this purpose, continuous and accurate reporting is crucial for the Firm to monitor and keep good track of threatening events potentially affecting assets in the region or travellers across the globe. This team and position are an opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a professional, highly dynamic, volatile and unpredictable environment. Flexibility as well as readiness to adapt are non-negotiable skills. Are you up for the challenge?
Your key responsibilities
· Organise and update emergency response and business continuity plans for regional business units, organise trainings, follow up on agreed outcomes, support during regular reviews and audits and maintain content of dedicated emergency response tools;
· Monitor travel activities in order to understand travel planning needs;
· Contact travellers and organise administrative support according to internal proceedings;
· Support reporting activities;
· Investigations administration and detect patterns;
· Monitor open source media;
· Ongoing support of Crisis Management efforts;
· Organise calls, take minutes and follow up on open items;
· Support various projects and strategic initiatives from a PMO perspective.
Skills and attributes for success
Motivation for work in corporate security and/or previous experience in corporate security. Independent, proactive, self-driven. Polite but assertive when needed. Willing to learn and explore new solutions. Ready to work with a flexible schedule if required.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Fluent English (C1)
· Ability to think critically with accentuated qualitative and quantitative research and analytical skills
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Technical skills: efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· 1-2 years of experience in risk management or security-related fields.
· Very good German
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a committed professional with a high sense of engagement and self-improvement, preferably experienced with basic databases and oriented to timely deliveries. We expect new joiners to be diligent and prompt to involve the team as often as required. Background or education in security-related fields is not mandatory but would boost your potential for professional development.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.