EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
The Global Talent Hub (GTH) and Global Shared Services (GSS) teams operate out of the Global Delivery Services (GDS). GDS is EY's global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its 'high performing teams'.
GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the 'Dream Companies to Work”. For the sixth consecutive year, we've been ranked as the 'Best Place to Work for' in the “Great Place to Work” survey.
GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
· First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
· Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
· An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about 600 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
· Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
We are committed to providing learning opportunities to our employees through robust training and global secondment opportunities.
GDS TAS Valuations
Within TAS, the Valuation and Business Modeling group helps clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex securities.
With over 2,000 valuation professionals worldwide (80 professionals in GDS TAS), no similarly positioned global professional organization can match our breadth of capabilities or our depth of resources.
· Perform valuations for management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), tax and financial reporting and shareholder disputes
· Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed
· Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling
· Maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues
· Develop, train and mentor team members at the staff level
· Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
· Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
· Ability to manage a team of 2-4 professionals
· Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
· Develop/maintain productive working relationships with EY offices globally
· Direct the progress of engagement work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance
· Continually acquire and develop knowledge for own and team’s learning. Use technology to learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
EY GDS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our diversified offerings will provide right opportunities to you to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning and development. We develop outstanding leaders who keep our promises, deliver exceptional services to all of our stakeholders, and play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
· A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 4-6 years of related work experience
· A minimum of 3 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. within a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities
· Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
· Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification
· Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a
· Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
· Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary