Our Strategy and Transaction team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Join our Transaction Diligence team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Providing financial due diligence services to merger and acquisition deals conducted by various financial and corporate buyers.
· Analyzing the target's business drivers, quality of earnings, quality of assets and key deal issues.
· Responsible for engagement planning, preliminary review of deal structure.
· Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the legal, tax, management consulting and valuation fields.
· Help develop project leads, hire and train junior staff
· University graduates with a minimum of 1 years of professional audit experience, preferably with previous due diligence exposure.
· Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
· Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the Firm's practice through proactive interactions with clients' senior management.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese(fluency in Mandarin is a must).
· Traveling within the PRC is required.