· Strong configuration hands on experience in Material Management.
· Integration with WM / QM / PP / SD modules and with external applications.
· Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP – Material Management and ability to Lead the team.
· Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the
· system accordingly
· Ability to create presentation/workshop material for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be
· able to present them to the client.
· Ability to create Process Flows in Microsoft Visios for the clients proposed business processes.
· Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
· Ability to configure SAP MM and deliver work products / packages conforming to
· the Client's Standards & Requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) Preferably Engineering
· Minimum two e2e Implementation Project along with experience in Support / Roll out / Upgrade Projects
· 6 to 9 Yrs. of Relevant experience
Professional Mandatory Requirements:
· Strong knowledge of Business Processes
· Implementation Methodology
· Consumables Procurement Process
· Imports Procurement
· Source determination
· Demand Flow
· Automatic A/C Determination
· Automatic PO Conversion
· Pricing Procedure, condition records, Purchase info-records and service conditions
· Output Determination
· Batch Management
· Good receipts, Goods issue and transfer posting and service entry sheet
· Third Party Sub-Contracting
· A/C Entries for the Document posting
· Invoice planning, Park and Post of vendor incoming invoice through MIR7 and MIRO
· Master data upload (Material, Vendor,Inventory).
· Automatic PO Procedures
· Evaluated receipt Settlement
· EDI associated to Order/Delivery/Confirmation/Invoice/Material Master
· Data Migration with LSMW/BDC
· Domain Experience will be added advantage.
· Worked with taxation components like Vertex will be added advantage.
· Knowledge on ABAP debugging.
· SAP MM Certification will be added advantage.
· Knowledge on Integration Modules like WM / QM / PP / SD will be an added advantage.
· Should have good written & communication skills.
· Should able to handle the client individually.