EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP MM/Procurement Consultant to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
You’ll be working using the best practices of SAP solutions from MM and procurement area including S4HANA and Ariba implementations. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the processes in Cloud, Hybrid and onPremise environments, proceed successfully with greenfield and brownfield approach and dealing with Agile and combined methodologies. Your responsibility will be also to manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your experience. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects - implementation of SAP systems in Procurement, Material Management and Logistics. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
Skills and attributes for success:
· You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
· You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
· You’ll be willing to work in international environment
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· 3+ years of experience in SAP MM/Procurement implementation
· Business processes end-2-end knowledge
· Experience in data migration
· Knowledge about system enhancements and configuration
· Strong team work skills
· Experience in standard project tasks: Test cases, analysis, documentation
· Higher Education Degree
· Excellent English verbal and written communication
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· SAP Ariba platform knowledge and experience
· German or other language knowledge
· Great sense of humour
What we look for:
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY offers:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.