· Technical Lead in the SAP Advisory Services team to work on various HANA and Analytics projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team leader (technical leader) to contribute in various technical streams of cloud implementation project.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team.
· Mentor the project team in executing the identified projects
· Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
· Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
· Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities
· Building a quality culture
· Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
· Foster teamwork and lead by example
· Training and mentoring of project resources
· Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
6 to 11 Years or relevant Experience
· SAP HANA Studio: Experience with Information Modelling , database design and Data Provisioning Techniques , Data Replication Techniques
· SAP HANA SQL scripting for Procedures, Views , Custom Functions, etc..
· Authorisation and Privileges which includes Data Level authorisation and Privileges at DB.
· Trouble shooting Experience using Plan Viz.
· Database Performance Tuning including Optimising HANA IM Views , SQL Scripts , Stored Procedure
· Life Cycle Management with Delivery Units
· SDA for Real Time Data Replication
· SDI to Create and execute Flow Graphs
· Creation and Extension of HANA Live Objects (Virtual data Models)
· Data provisioning / ETL in HANA using any of the integration technologies
· Able to communicate design elements to the Reporting frameworks.
· Experience in handling integration between multiple systems for reporting using HANA related integration technologies.
· Text Search and Spatial Analysis.
· Integration with reporting tools like SAP Lumira , Enterprise analytics , Design Studio,
· Excellent business communication skills
· Excellent leadership skills