Consultant in theSAP Advisory Services team to work on various implementation and analyticsprojects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Regular status reporting to theManager and onsite coordinators
· Interface with the customerrepresentatives as and when needed
· Willing to travel to the customerslocations on need basis
Your people responsibilities
· Maintaining quality consulting culture
· Participating in the organization-widepeople initiatives
· SAP HANA Studio: Experience withInformation Modelling , database design and Data
· Provisioning Techniques
· SAP HANA SQL scripting for Procedures,Views etc...
· Authorisation and Privileges whichincludes Data Level authorisation and Privileges at DB.
· Trouble shooting Experience using PlanViz.
· Database Performance Tuning includingOptimising HANA IM Views , SQL Scripts , Stored Procedure
· Life Cycle Management with DeliveryUnits
· Data Import / Export Experience.
· Experience working with HANA Live.
· Experience in handling integrationbetween multiple systems for reporting using HANA related
· Text Search and Spatial Analysis.
· Integration with reporting tools likeSAP Lumira , Enterprise analytics , Design Studio,
· Excellent business communicationskills
· 2 to 6 Years or relevant Experience