EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our growing Global Trade department is currently looking for an SAP Global Trade Services Consultant. We work as one autonomous team integrating both customs advice, customs automation and cross-border collaborations – which allows our employees to benefit from international experience, legal and operational know-how and skillset, as well as integrated teaming across (advisory, trade, automation…).
We would like you to be part of our growing GTS team based in Belgium and covering the whole of EMEIA. Our GTS team today is comprised of a group of extremely experienced senior consultants and solution architects making it a wonderful learning experience for individuals looking to grow their skills in an international and challenging environment.
Your key responsibilities
You will join the EMEIA Technology team of the Global Trade department. You assist with the design and implementation of SAP GTS modules at international clients. You make sure you understand our clients’ business processes and translate the legal and business requirements into the IT solution.
· To qualify for the role you must have:
· You have obtained a university degree or equivalent by experience
· You have min. 2-3 years of hands-on SAP configuration experience in SAP GTS (Compliance, Customs, Trade Preference modules)
· You have a good understanding of SAP ECC/S4 HANA processes
· You already have experience within international projects
· You have interest in international trade and commerce
· You have excellent oral & written English communication skills
· You are a motivated person and a team player
Skills and attributes for success
· Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focus with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What we look for
· Experienced professionals who want to join our growing team and accept the challenge to provide high quality service to our clients and to continuously improve.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package (including fringe benefits and a company car) where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. In addition to an attractive compensation package, we offer an exciting position to join a team of national and international specialists.
Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning : You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership : We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.