SAP Full Stack - EY Global Delivery Services – CT Referral Campaign - BLR00BQB
Technology Practice is a forward-looking organization and makes use of the latest releases of technology from SAP amongst others. They are responsible for the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones. The EY CT SAP Team coordinates and manages a team of development resources to enforce process and review output of developers to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables.
Essential Functions of the Job :
· University degree (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related area.
· Good design skills and knowledge of UML should be able to translate requirements into software design using UML.
Mandatory programming skills:
· Strong analytical capabilities and logical skills, solution designing experience is a must.
· Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
· Good understanding of agile methodology and scrum processes.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Handle ambiguity and get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
· Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged.
· Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· 5+ years’ experience in Core Java design and Development (2-3 years’ experience in cloud technologies)
· Expertise in the following areas;
· SAPUI5 and FIORI APPS extension/configurations
· Web IDE / Eclipse tool to develop Fiori applications
· Good knowledge on MVC frame work
· Good experiences in SAP ABAP
· Front end technologies overview
· Experience in OData / Rest protocols
· Should have experience in developing HANA OData Services, XSJS etc...
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Experience in requirements gathering, User Story creation and grooming, blueprint preparation, system configuration, testing, cutover, Go-live and operations.
· Work experience in relevant SAP Financial Services consulting services engagements or business environments
· Strong work experience in SAP FI/CO through multiple E2E implementations
· Understanding of integration points with the SD, MM, and FI/CO modules
· Strong experience in Central Finance (cFIN)
· Cost Centre, Profit Center, Internal Order Accounting experience
· Product Cost planning, Budget Planning and Forecasting experience
· Financial Planning and Analysis
· Accounting and Financial Close
· Accounts Payable and Receivable
· Treasury and Financial Risk Management
· Financial Operations
· Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics Engineer preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
· Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
· Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
· Education in business management will be helpful
What we look for
· Strong teamwork, work ethic, product mindset, client centricity and a relentless commitment to EY values.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.