As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Leveraging your knowledge of Digital environments and industry trends, you will work across competencies, service lines and sectors to develop innovation solutions to build and sustain risk management and governance programs for our clients. You will support EY teams responsible for transforming risk functions and implementing leading practice technology solutions.
EY’s Technology Team mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Advisory practice, you’ll also develop a deep technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
· Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents. Provide guidance and expertise to team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues with regards to ERP systems. Review work performed by the ITRA team and maintain relationships with client executive management to manage expectations of service including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
· Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex ERP systems . Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
· Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
· Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to bring value to clients. Achieve revenue growth from selling new products/services to clients.
· Provide broad functional knowledge of key ERP business modules .
· Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
· Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology middle management executive.
· Understand SAP security and business process concepts and work directly with the client to identify technical issues and elevate appropriately.
· Deliver facts, analyses and recommendations in an accurate, clear and concise manner.
· Design, development, testing and deployment of Power BI Dashboards
· Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions
· Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
· Quickly understand a data management system from end to end
· Handle multiple technically complex projects or engagements simultaneously
· Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
· Build sales funnel with P/AP’s for the ERP market
To qualify for the role you must have:
· BSc Degree in Economics or Information Technology
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
· 2 years of hands on work experience with Power BI, and SQL
· 10+ SAP (or any other ERP) implementation, upgrade or development project experience.
· Demonstrate an understanding of SAP business processes and architecture with presales capability (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash).
· Outstanding technical/working knowledge of ERP applications in business operations, corporate finance or IT, for at least one of the major ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Ufida)
· Effective communication with Business and the subcontractor to identify and implement business needs
· Solid knowledge about
· financial related ERP systems’ features and functionalities, such as general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, purchasing, inventory, sales, projects and fixed assets.
· ERP data services including database technology and data warehousing features and functionality.
· Business intelligence product features/functionality and reporting solutions.
· 2 years of hands on experience in developing Visualization reports and dashboards
· Must possess good knowledge of SQL queries and scripts
· Fluent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (Hungarian and English)
· A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
What working at EY offers:
· Continuous learning opportunity
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Challenging and diversified project based engagements
· Pleasant working atmosphere
· Competitive salary package
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you In case you are interested, please apply online!