Role name and description
IT Recruitment Specialist - CyberSecurity
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
T he opportunity
Attracting the best talent is critical to our success as we strive to stay as one of the top employers.
At EY GDS, finding the exceptional talent is the key factor to building the highest-performing teams. You will have the opportunity be a part of the talent and attraction team dedicated to find the right people who will join our EY GDS journey.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, as the IT Recruitment Specialist you will work closely with our service delivery teams to help determine their specific resourcing needs and execute on an agreed recruitment plan. Being the principle point of contact for candidates ensuring all steps in the recruitment process are clearly explained and progress is updated on a timely basis. The Recruitment Specialist is taking ownership of sourcing process for a variety of roles anchored in our GDS center.
Skills and attributes for success
· At least one year of experience in IT recruitment
· Experience in IT recruitment focused on CyberSecurity skills would be an asset
· Good English skills
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with candidates, managers, outside vendors and team members
· IT Sourcing Experience – you need to know how and where to find IT candidates effectively (focus on CyberSecurity IT skills)
· Team-player skills - eager to help others and share knowledge whenever possible
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person who is eager to join us with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenges and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable. An ideal candidate would already have a hands-on experience in serving global clients from various cultures.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.