Would you like to be engaged in hiring best talent yourself?
Are you keen to help develop and execute a recruitment strategy for a rapidly growing, multinational organization?
Do you have experience in managing or mentoring a small team?
If yes, currently for the center in Wrocław we are seeking a candidate for the position of a Recruitment Lead.
You will build a deep understanding of both the business direction and recruitment priorities to ensure successful growth of the organization. You will also be directly responsible for managing and developing a small, dedicated recruitment team to deliver exceptional services to the client stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
· leading a small team of recruiters
· leading end to end recruitment projects with help from the team
· building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers through ongoing resource planning
· keeping up-to-date with the current recruitment market, within specific sectors
· actively seeking out fresh and original sourcing strategies
· identifying recruitment/sourcing process improvements
· creating a high energy, motivational collaboration
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, ability to develop clear, actionable plans in support of a recruitment strategy
· Strong client focus with the ability to build good relationships with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
· Motivating team members through effective coaching, monitoring, counselling and providing a positive working environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Min. 7 years of experience in recruitment area
· Min. 1 year of experience in managing the team
· Excellent English
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience of working in a cross-border, virtual environment
What we look for
· Be an enabler and motivator, having a change manager type of mindset
· Working collaboratively in a team environment and matrix organization
· A self-starter, curious and being able to follow the mission and purpose
· Keen interest to invest time for self-learning, seeking opportunities to work on cross-functional HR projects
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.