At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Now, we are looking for Pursuit Coordinator to join our motivated team of professionals. Take a closer look and apply by 16.5.2021!
As a Pursuit Coordinator in EY, you will play a key role in our business development team as an internal support function for sales and pursuit related work, primarily within audit services. We provide annual training aimed at personal and competence development. We also offer competitive conditions in a stimulating, inclusive, diverse and enjoyable working environment.
Our Business Development function brings together business, sector and account knowledge along with EY competencies and solutions to meet unique client needs. The Business Development organization shares and drives an integrated growth strategy across the largest accounts, the industry sectors, solutions and services, demonstrating and achieving market leadership through a client centric culture.
Your key responsibilities
· Strategic pursuit and opportunity management for audit services - actively participating in developing proposal strategy, company research and proposal production
· Strategic pursuit communications - co-developing proposals and campaigns to win new business
· Client relationships - building and leveraging relationships with industry/practice leaders to achieve business goals
· Administration – compliance with firm’s independence policy and quality measures, and business best practice initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
· Well-organized working style with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Understanding the client’s needs and creating compelling value propositions
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 2- 3 years of relevant experience in business development, marketing or project management
· Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
· Excellent English and Finnish writing and communication skills, Swedish is considered as an advantage
· Proficient with MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Demonstrated project management experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Communications or proposal writing experience is desirable
What we look for
What we really look for, is someone with a growth mindset and client-centric approach to business development. The right attitude, with positive and development-centric approach, will make you succeed in this role!
What we offer
The role is a full-time, temporary post, with fixed-term contract until June 2022. The job would start during August 2021. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself as a business development professional in a stimulating, international environment. You will be facing interesting and challenging tasks and projects, with the support of a motivated team. In addition, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way – including the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
· A very valuable network of professionals in Finland and abroad
· The modern facilities in the heart of Helsinki and flexible remote working opportunities
Do you see yourself matching our role? If so, please submit your CV and cover letter through our career page (https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=FIN000EK),16 th May 2021 the latest!
If you have any questions about EY and the position, please contact Paula Vastela at +358400878762 or email@example.com
Would you like to get to know possible future colleague of yours? We just published a career story of our Business Development team member, Global Client Executive Aku Pyymäki. Take a look and get to know the career story of Aku at EY and Business Development team here!
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.