We are now recruiting for our Project Management Services Team which has been set-up to meet unprecedented market demand. The Project Management Services Team will deliver leading edge business intelligence and PMO services for our clients, to drive performance improvement across multiple services and operational functions.
The Project Management Services Team is one of a number of services being delivered from the EY UK&I Delivery Centre based in Belfast. You will be joining this new team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity see the team and its offerings continue to develop. You will report to the Project Management Services Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients
Your key responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team within EY. The role will be client focused but based in the UK&I Delivery Centre.
Typical activities will include the following:
· Ensure adherence to programme quality standards and as required assist the programme manager in their day-to-day running of the programme
· Support the programme manager in programme governance
· Creation of programme and project communications plan and status reports
· Issue log creation and management
· Risk log creation and management
· Manage the programme change log and change response process
· Support the maintenance of the programme plan and associated project plans, on-going tracking and monitoring of project status
· Build a strong working relationship with the client programme office
· Support the creation of programme products such as lessons learnt reports, stage closure reports and other products as required for the associated programme management methodology
Skills and attributes for success
· A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
· A dedication to teamwork
· Desire to learn and develop into the role
· Drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
· Self-starter and motivated
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong academic record – a degree is preferred
· Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
· Strong team working skills
· Experience in delivering Project Management Office services in a relevant industry sector such as Central Government, Health or Private Sector organisations
· Comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in delivery of Managed Services would be desirable
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.