· Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various GuideWire implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Guidewire implementation project.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
· We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
· BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 2 to 6 Yrs
· Java 5, JEE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
· Strong in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
· Should have strong knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
· Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Preferably from Insurance domain background
· Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
· Excellent business communication skills
· Experience in GuideWire ClaimCenter Configuration/ Integration/Conversion
· Experience in Insurance domain, preferably in Property & Casualty.
· Prior Client facing experience
Who we are
· We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 130,000 individuals across 140 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
· United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
· Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
· Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India (www.ey.com/india) with a work force of over 2400 people, who work towards the firm’s vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk and Business Solutions and Transaction Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
About E&Y Global Shared Services (GSS):
Ernst & Young’s Global Shared Services is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include U.S & U.K taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
IT Advisory Services
Excellent opportunities to utilize your expertise in the relevant area as mentioned below, and provide growth opportunities for the right individuals with appetite to take challenges
Our technology capabilities have been enhanced based on significant demand from our clients in key strategic areas:
· Data Management
· We connect business and technology to more effectively enable our financial services clients businesses.
· Our solutions focus on the deep integration of functional, process and technology knowledge.
· We work closely with a number of strategic technology software and service providers to create an integrated delivery team.
· Today, we have over 2,000 professionals in the United States (6,400 globally) supporting our Information Technology Advisory Services business with plans to double over the next two years.