EY Design Hub is looking for experienced designers who love designing “experiences”, digital or otherwise, and are intensely passionate about it :).
You can be from any domain – UX Design, UI Design, Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Service design, User Research, Ethnographic research or any other kind of design. You can be a “specialist” or a “generalist”, “Team Player” or “Lone Wolf” but you have a portfolio that you won’t get tired talking about.
Who we are
EY Design Hub or “The Design Hub” is the part of the Global Innovation Hub or “The Innovation Hub” at EY, located at Trivandrum centre in Kerala. The Innovation Hub is the dedicated innovation centre for EY and we are instrumental in delivery of the EY Global Digital Offerings and the digital vision of the business.
Challenges and Opportunities
· We work globally and the corresponding quality control goes without saying.
· We are NOT an IT company. We are business advisors and we are pioneering the principle of “Design led Business”.
· We work in the domain of digital design, business design, innovation, value proposition design, customer experience research, experience led business transformations, design delivery & implementation. Our conscious focus is to bring design value to the business and bring in the creative agility that design offers.
· We integrate business, humanities and technology with the underlying fabric of design.
· Creating, surviving and managing disruption (business as well as technological) is one of our challenges.
· Our technological exposure spans in areas like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Brain Computer Interfacing, Machine Learning etc.
· We encourage and expect client interaction and involvement in the design process. You will be client facing and responsible of articulation of design deliverables.
· Team building, people skills and collaboration are the necessary tools for this position, along with design skillset.
· It goes without saying that designers work proactively and learning is an integral part of this trade. Basic design skills, design patterns, advanced design learning are mandatory.
· You are responsible for being “Passionate”, “Observant”, ”Participative” and “Collaborative” :)
· Masters in Design (M.Des) or PG Diploma in Design with 0-2 years of design experience
· Bachelor in Design (B.Des) or Diploma in Design with 2+ years of design experience.
· Proficiency in Design Methodologies
· Proficiency in Design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and quick prototyping.
It will be a Plus if you have:
· Experience in designing for Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality or any other cutting edge technologies.
· Proficiency in tools like Axure, Solidworks, Rhino, Maya, Cinema 4D, ProE
· Have exposure to Arduino, Raspberry pi, Wunderbar or any other IoT platforms and technologies.