People Consulting – All Levels - Dublin
EY have a wide range of opportunities in the People Advisory Team (PAS) for experienced personnel at a variety of organisational levels.
What’s on offer?
Joining the PAS team in EY will provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and complex transformation programmes in Ireland. Our team, in partnership with our clients, seek to ensure the long term sustainability and embedding of major organisational transformation programmes.
Our work is varied and challenging; from creating an organisation design that determines effective organisation solutions to embedding cultural and behavioural change across an organisation. We manage communications and stakeholders, plan and implement change journeys and offer an understanding of the HR structures, practices and policies required to support the organisation.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
We have a number of exciting, client facing roles for individuals with demonstrable consulting experience in the following areas:
· Organisation Design
· Learning and Development
· Communications and Stakeholder Management
· Change Management
· Strategic Workforce Planning
· HR Transformation and Digital HR
Successful Candidates will:
· Be degree qualified and have relevant professional experience; applicants will preferably have prior consulting experience in a client facing role on large or complex transformation programmes
· Be experienced in using relevant tools, templates and methodologies
· Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise.
· Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
· Be pragmatic - taking a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
· Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
· Be focused on achieving project / programme goals and objectives
· Be adept at overcoming issues and barriers
· Be experienced of full project lifecycle from concept through to implementation
· For Manager+ positions you must have demonstrable experience structuring and managing projects or programmes of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.