Description de l'offre
We are currently looking for Payroll Advisors to join the UK&I Delivery Centre in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast growing team within EY. The role will focus on managing and processing a portfolio of payroll clients, offering an excellent service and help implementing best practise initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Processing the payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner
· Setting up new joiners on the payroll software
· Importing pay data into the payroll software
· Manual calculation of pro-rated payments for joiners/leavers
· Processing statutory payments
· Calculating retrospective payments
· Setting up pay components within the payroll software to include linking for overtime payments
· Calculating the PAYE tax, NI and Apprenticeship Levy amounts payable
· Complete payroll reports, including bespoke financial reports such as general ledger reports
· Ensuring regulatory compliance ie, RTI, Auto Enrolment and Apprentice Levy.
· Creating BACS files for the payment of employees
· Issuing payslips / P45’s and P60’s to employees
The ideal candidate
· Understanding of payroll compliance and best practise.
· Excellent IT Skills – highly competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Experience of workload management and achieving deadlines
· A self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.