EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) -focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY toidentify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWTsupports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
· Assists with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware)
· Assists with provisioning and deprovisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees
· Assists with (or coordinates) the repair of end user hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents
· Resolves incidents associated with firm-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
· Under minimal supervision, provides after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk or supervisor
· Performs asset management activities (procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service process
· Assists with off-site support for firm sponsored functions/meetings
· Performs asset management responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
· Assists with IT tasks related to office moves, buildouts and relocations
· Operates as “remote hands” for other IT functions, such as Telecommunications and Hosting
· Maintains a thorough understanding of IT Services’ organization and service offerings in order to identify how best to address end user technology needs and incidents
· Understands the Firm’s business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of Firm personel
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Strong analytical skills are required to address end-user incidents escalated from the service desk or offered by end user on walk-up issues
· Decision making responsibilities are limited to addressing a single end-user issue; need to be able to prioritize incidents being worked on and communicate those priorities to end users as necessary
· This role receives direct oversight from a supervisor, with regular (at least daily, but more frequently for new hires) contact to monitor and assign activities
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
· Excellent customer service attitude
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Approximately 1 to 4 years of experience in end user technology support
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.
2249 vacancies open at Ernst & Young
- Jobs in London
- Engineering / Production Management jobs
- Engineering / Production Management jobs in London