Oracle Cloud HCM Functional consultant
We are looking for a Senior profile who has 8 or more years of experience in cloud HCM. The consultant should have work on 4 or more cloud HCM modules
· Fusion Global Human Resources
· Fusion Talent Management (Goals, Performance, Succession, Career Development)
· Fusion Workforce Compensation
· Workflows (Need to know the functionality)
· Self Service
· Time and Labour
· Fusion Global Payroll
Other modules (Good to know one or more of these)
· Fusion Performance Management
· Fusion Goal Management
· Absence Management
· Fusion Benefits
· Learning Management
· Functional professional with 1+ ERP Human Capital Management - HCM implementation (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12).
· Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 5/6 Oracle ERP Cloud project Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
· Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
· Up to 80% travel required
· A Bachelor’s Engineering degree or MBA
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Responsibilities will include:
· Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
· Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
· Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.