Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce Cloud Platform.
· Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) expertise.
· Deep understanding of Salesforce administration required.
· Sales Consultant certification preferred.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce.
· Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
· 1+ years of experience managing a Salesforce application, including CPQ and Contract Management (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Big Machines, Apptus, etc.)
· Configure Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud solutions and the willingness to become certified.
· Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
· Translate client requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
· Effectively manage all aspects of projects and client communications.
· Deliver end user training and documentation.
· QA Test Case Plan and Implementation