EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
· Evaluates business models, processes and operations to develop a good understanding of business needs and requirements
· Analyzes and evaluates business requirements and translates these into technical requirements and specifications, providing insights on system and technical components to incorporate into the technical design
· Interacts with business stakeholders to gather, understand, document and analyze business requirements
· Analyzes reports and assessments to provide insights on whether a solution/technology being implemented is meeting business requirements
Your key responsibilities
· Reviews materials and supports in meetings and workshops with business stakeholders to understand and gather business / functional requirements, undertaking client assessments and building relationships with business stakeholder
· Builds relationships and collaborates with the wider team to understand business requirements and translates these into complex technical requirements
· Produces technical specifications to guide system architectural design and development and conducts quality assurance tasks to ensure completeness of requirements, peer reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
· Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and forms recommendations for system and technical components based on understanding of business requirements, reviewing and supporting with process modelling and improvement.
· Contributes to the design and review of test cases to ensure tests adequately meet the requirements and coordinates with infrastructure and operations teams to resolve system issues, contributing to moderately complex aspects of a project
· Provides insights on whether solutions and technologies being implemented are meeting business requirements
· Contributes to business case development and completes RFP responses, exploring and experimenting with new and existing data to tackle defined business problems
Skills and attributes for success
· Proven experience gathering and interpreting business requirements
· Proven experience developing technical requirements and specifications, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing.
· Proven understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Modelling and Notation
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, IT, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field preferred
· 1-4 years of experience in consulting services with proven ability to creatively assist client with their business challenges
· Have domain knowledge of one or more industries or sectors, with broad knowledge of current as well as emerging technologies
· Have experience in Agile framework participating directly in Agile practices and producing common artifacts
· Understand product development and delivery framework especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and micro services
· Sound relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role and/or software / technical analysis role or similar, evidenced by adding business value through identifying, analysing and articulating problems and solutions.
· Developed technical knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions, providing technical advice and understanding user requirements.
· Some stakeholder management experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
· Broad understanding of IT Services, including service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skill (written and verbal)
· Demonstrate ability to articulate ideas and present strategies at all organization levels
· Have previous team leadership role
What we look for
· A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world .
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.