In a world where disruption is commonplace and technology changes business at an amazing rate, we help solve complex industry challenges while helping our clients manage risk and improve their performance. As a future Technology Consultant, you will help our clients in the following domains:
· Business & strategic challenges : business & solution architecture, business process design for the digitization of core banking or insurance processes, digital transformation in an agile context, project / program management, business and IT alignment of digital driven business initiatives, front-to-back renewal, and design & improvement of digital operating models.
· Technical matters: data science, advanced analytics embedded in core business processes, IoT, data strategy, data governance, data quality, data architecture, data management, data usage, blockchain, artificial intelligence and RPA.
As part of the Technology & Innovation team, you will work on specific projects critical to financial services current landscape, with opportunities to switch teams, as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will play an important part in taking EY’s Technology & Innovation to the next level.
Your key responsibilities
· You collect and analyze business and IT requirements in scope of our Consulting projects
· You translate business requirements and business process design into functional specifications
· You contribute to the setup or improvement of operating models, policies and processes (finance, supply chain and IT governance)
· You help design innovative solutions in collaboration with solution architects and technical experts, in order to meet business requirements (enterprise data model, automated data processing flows, setup of new (big) data technology such as RPA, data migration machine, …)
· You help create and implement dashboards and reports in line with effective information communication guidelines
· You advise on organizational changes and help building the change strategy
· You act as a first-line contact for a variety of top-class financial services clients and maintain an excellent relationship with our clients.
Who are we looking for?
· A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in (Business) Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, (applied) Economics or a related field of studies with an affinity for leading-edge technologies
· Solid analytical skills
· Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with a proficient level of business English
· Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
· A keen interest to learn more about the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world . Apply today.