As one of the fastest-growing teams in the consulting market, we are looking for new junior colleagues for our Credit Risk team. You will become a member of a young team of 30 professionals with a mainly mathematical background. The majority of projects will be delivered from Bratislava, however, travel is expected to be a part of your role. Our clients are global financial groups operating in Central Europe, US, and other regions of the world. We are assisting them with various credit risk process improvements, model development, validation, testing, loan loss provisions, and capital adequacy calculation as well as many other areas.
What you will do
Your main responsibility will be to actively participate in projects, in particular, to analyze financial or other project-related data, conduct statistical tests, create interactive outputs in various software and communicate the results to the project team. The outputs of your work will be part of the final deliverables to the client.
You will also have the opportunity to work on projects concerning rapidly evolving and popular topics such as robotic process automation, machine learning or data analysis.
What we look for
• University degree (Master's or higher) in mathematics, statistics or econometrics
• Knowledge of quantitative methods (regression techniques, time series, grouping, survival analysis, data mining)
• Passion for programming (R, SAS, SQL preferred)
• Confident manner and well-developed communication skills
• Personal proactivity, accountability, proactivity and self-reliance
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer
• Additional vacation days
• iPhone and notebook
• Reimbursement of expenses related to your education or sport activities
• Language courses
• Life & Disability Insurance
• MultiSport card
• Starting salary from 1300 EUR gross depending on experience and education