As part of our Technology & Innovation practice , EY’s software engineers are working on the next-generation financial services industry, changing the way consumers interact with banks and insurers.
We understand our clients and their need for integrated, agile teams, we are experts in the industry, and we take on new challenges as we push technology forward.
Our consultants work on the most relevant topics in the industry, such as:
· Developing real time online lending solutions
· Developing robot advisors meant to optimize savings and investments
· Enablingreal timepayments.
· Developing modern web applications hosted in a cloud based solution
We currently have opportunities for passionate young graduates who enjoy a fast paced international environment, to join as JuniorSoftware Engineers.
As part of the Technology & Innovation team, you will work on specific projects critical to financial services current landscape, with opportunities to switch teams, as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will play an important part in taking EY’s Technology & Innovation to the next level.
Your key responsibilities
· Understand the business and architecture requirements
· Bring fresh ideas from different areas, including information retrieval, large-scale system design, data storage/processing, security, artificial intelligence, UI design and mobile development
· Use state of the art technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve; you will own the full life-cycle of your code: you write it, you own it!
· Ensure high quality, performant and scalable product deliveries
· Share your knowledge and help the team evolve towards best practices
· Collaborate with multiple teams inside EY
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Quantitative disciplines, etc.)
· Fluency in French or Dutch, with excellent business English
· Solid communication and presentation skills
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach, strong software architecture and design patterns knowledge
What's in it for you?
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world . Apply today.