At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s Strategy and Transactions (SaT) service line guides clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure or rethink their business strategy.
We work with a range of clients, from Greek entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors, often on complex assignments that involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines and jurisdictions.
Within the team you will have the opportunity to get involved in projects across various industries. For the right candidate there is potential for excellent career progression. As part of your role you would work on a varied portfolio of engagements and get involved in activities to support the wider team.
Our core work is Valuation and Business modelling, M&A and Corporate Finance, Business Planning assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
Your key responsibilities
As a professional within Valuation and Business Modelling you are likely to have the opportunity to undertake on valuation engagements so as to provide valuable insights to our clients, work closely with management on the M&A process, provide strategic advisory recommendations, and build fully integrated business models.
Skills and Attributes for success
· Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
· Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
· Team working and communication skills
· Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or other quantitative field of study from a top tier university
· Up to 3 years of experience in Corporate/Project Finance and/or Mergers and Acquisitions and/or Private Equity providing Valuations, Financial Modelling, Business Planning, Feasibility Studies and M&A marketing material preparation (pitchbooks, teasers, information memoranda) in a client-facing role in an Big 4, corporate finance/consulting/private equity/investment firm or structured finance practice at a financial institution
· Advanced PowerPoint skills with proven capacity to produce high caliber reports, presentations, pitchbooks and thought leadership
· Advanced Excel skills with the ability to comprehend financial models and link business analysis with financial performance, assess and communicate findings in a concise yet insightful and professional manner
· The ability to demonstrate intellectual rigor and commercial awareness, combined with first-class numeracy and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and oral communication skills (both in Greek and English)
· Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities and work under tight deadlines retaining focus on attention to detail
· Strong work initiative and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
· CFA/ACA/ACCA or working towards a similar financial qualification will be considered as a plus
Working Location: Thessaloniki
What we look for
What is most important is that you are committed to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and passion to develop fast in an international working environment. You’ll need to pick up new skills and talents as you go, so asking questions and having the confidence to speak up are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.