Junior IT Helpdesk Officer (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT Team
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
We’re looking for people who are intentional about their careers and want one rich with experiences as well as achievements. We provide the scale, the culture, the teams and the tech so that you can build the career you want. We offer a range of diverse career options so that you can achieve success as defined by you.
We need your passion, your talent and your energy to so we make a meaningful impact, together.
As an active team member of our IT Team,among your main tasks, you will provide ongoing support to internal users by phone, email or in front office and to find solutions to problems with regards to IT applications.
You will be in charge of the IT infrastructure including set up, maintenance and problem solving related to laptops, printers, telephone and mobiles devices and will provide IT support for audio and video conferences.
· Service Now Ticketing management
· MS-Office suite knowledge (Excel; Word, Power Point…)
You will assist on the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware).
You will support with provisioning and deprovisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees and assists with (or coordinates) the repair of end user hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents.
On daily basis you will resolve incidents associated with firm-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences and you will also provide after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk or supervisor.
You will perform asset management activities (procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service process and assists with off-site support for firm sponsored functions/meetings.
Performance of asset management responsibilities as assigned by supervisor and assistance with IT tasks related to office moves, buildouts and relocations.
You will as well operate as “remote hands” for other IT functions, such as Telecommunications and Hosting.
You will be in charge of maintaining a thorough understanding of IT Services’ organization and service offerings in order to identify how best to address end user technology needs and incidents.
Finally, it is expected that you understand the Firm’s business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of Firm personnel.
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world .
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
· Qualifications : eligibility requirements include the following:
· You have 1 to 2 years of similar experience and you hold an University Degree or similar in IT.
· You are fluent in English. Any other languages such as French and/or German will be considered as an asset.
· We look forward for you to have a good understanding of IT communication systems: mail, internet and collaboration platform and proven knowledge of security set up: firewall, antivirus, VPN, Microsoft certificates, encryptions…
· Ideally, you possess some knowledge of IT Deployment tools (SCCM)
· It is key for the performance of this role that you are stress resilience, flexible, team spirit and detail oriented as well as curious, multi-skilled, autonomous, passionate for IT and self-learner.
· Strong analytical skills are required to address end-user incidents escalated from the service desk or offered by end user on walk-up issues
· Decision making responsibilities are limited to addressing a single end-user issue; need to be able to prioritize incidents being worked on and communicate those priorities to end users as necessary
· Finally, we expect from you excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills and exceptional client service orientation and the ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
· Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
· A first HR Call
· A technical interview with Business Recruiters