EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
Our Indirect Tax department is focusing on:
· VAT Compliance
· Global Trade, including customs duties and excises
We are looking for Junior Indirect Tax Consultants for our offices in Diegem (FR) , Hasselt and Ghent .
Your key responsibilities
· Our Indirect Tax Professionals work with clients that trade goods or services nationally and internationally. You will be given the opportunity to advise on the aspects of indirect taxes.
· You will be talking directly with clients and developing both your client relationship and technical skills in the field of indirect taxes.
· You will be part of a globally integrated organization which offers you the opportunity to build strong relations with colleagues worldwide.
· Compliance profiles will coordinate indirect tax compliance projects for multinational companies and liaise with EY international teams regarding client’s global indirect tax compliance requirements
To qualify for the role
· You will obtain a Master degree in (Fiscal) Law or Economics.
· You have interest in indirect taxes, such as VAT, customs duties, excise taxes, environmental taxes, etc;
· You have good verbal and written skills in these languages: Dutch/French and English;
· You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
· You are curious, innovative and a good team player.
· You are able to start in September 2021.
What working at EY offers
· A great team providing coaching and guidance to ensure a brilliant career within EY
· You will work in a young and dynamic environment with lots of flexibility
· Indeed, a career with EY is not comparable with any other since your competencies as well as your engagement will determine your future
· A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered