As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
Your key responsibilities
· You will assist international clients with their global mobility questions related to their inbound and outbound assignees/employees;
· As such, you will provide advisory related to cost efficient remuneration techniques and employer cost optimizations;
· You assist furthermore in preparing resident and non-resident income tax returns;
· You will provide assistance during and with tax audits, tax claims, notices of changes, review of tax bills etc...;
· You will research and prepare work in various tax matters and prepare written advice;
· You will assist with the set-up of the payroll for these international clients and related consultation;
· Therefore, you are involved in day to day contacts with international clients with respect to global mobility issues.
For our People Advisory Service line within Tax, we are looking for Junior Global Mobility Consultants to work in our office in Diegem and Antwerp .
To qualify for the role
· You will obtain a Master degree in Law or Applied Economics (a fiscal degree is a plus);
· You have a profound knowledge and interest in personal tax matters in an international environment;
· You have excellent language skills (Dutch, French, English);
· You have the ability to work autonomously yet also like to work in team;
· You are eager to progress;
· You like to communicate, you have an analytical mind and great writing skills.
· You are able to start in September 2021.
What working at EY offers
· We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.